Children can choose to have a hot school lunch or bring in their own packed lunch to school. For children who opt for packed lunch, we encourage a healthy and balanced lunchbox. These are monitored by the Midday Meals Supervisors.
- Pupils in the EYFS and KS1 are provided with a piece of fruit each day.
- Water is readily provided and each child is encouraged to drink water during the day.
- Pupils are encouraged to eat healthily wherever possible.
- Sweets, chocolate, crisps and other sugary snacks are not permitted on school premises – including the playground – at any time. If parents bring such foods at the end of the day, staff should politely request that they wait until they are off the school premises before giving them to their children.
- We are not able to host birthday parties during school time and are unable to share cakes, sweets or party bags at the end of the day. We celebrate all birthday's during our Friday Celebration Assembly.