We believe that Collective Worship, the time we assemble together every day, both supports and strengthens what we aim to do in every aspect of our school life.
- become increasingly aware of themselves as individual and groups within the school and wider community
- grown in understanding of the feelings of others in everyday situations
- explore the language which people use to express their feelings
- deepen their sense of wonder about the world around them
- respond freely to religious and/or spiritual stimuli
- acknowledge diversity and affirm each person's life stance, whether it be religious or not
- grow in confidence when speaking or participating in a presentation during a Collective Worship
Help us to serve with hope in our community.
Thank you for encouraging us in our learning.
May we support others,
And show love and compassion in all that we do.